Join us for one of our virtual events
March 5, 2022
Chairperson: Corey Siegel, MD
April 30, 2022
Chairperson: Gil Melmed, MD
August 27, 2022
Chairperson: Bincy Abraham
September 30, 2022
Chairperson: Millie D. Long, MD, MPH, FACG
What to Expect at the Virtual Event
The virtual platform will offer attendees the opportunity to access exceptional CME education conveniently and comfortably from your home or office. Engage in exciting case-based discussions and interact with the faculty using our networking tool or during live Q&A after each session.
- Livestream access to all educational sessions
- Available On-demand access to recordings of all live sessions (only included in the Plus and Premium Plus packages)
- The chance to engage in real-time with faculty and colleagues through designated networking opportunities
- The chance to win exciting prizes within our virtual platform
- Exclusive access to Innovation Theaters throughout the program
Q: Will I be able to watch session recordings after the meeting has concluded?
A: If you purchase a registration package that includes on-demand access, you will be able to access the sessions post-event.
Q: Are the slides available for download?
A: Yes, you can download the slides directly from the virtual platform.
Q: I purchased an on-demand package. When will the on-demand sessions become available?
A: The recordings will be made available within 48 hours of the session’s conclusion. Check the Past Sessions page for a link to the recording.
Q: What kind of software will be required to view keynotes and interact with the experts?
A: The event will be fully web-based, so all you will need is a computer, phone, or tablet and an internet connection.
Q. I am a member of the press and would like to participate in the virtual meeting. How can I do so?
A: Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a press access form. Once approved, you will be registered and receive a link to access.